1. Weaver’s mini shawl – measures fifteen inches and it is growing – worked on it some during vacation.
2. Anniversary shawl – need to join new skein in an invisible way.
3. Red shawl - made with brown sheep cotton fleece.
4. Blue toe-up sock – on the foot, done with the toe increases
5. Washcloths, always a washcloth.
6. Wool shawl – my longest running project, simple triangle and very boring. I have been working on it for at least 3 years. I worked on this some a couple of months ago. The end is in site. Have been contemplating a border.
7. Bulky sweater – about 8 inches into the remake of this. I made it once and had to frog as it was way too big even though I checked gage and everything. Too bulky for a carry along project. Hopefully I can work on it soon as I want to wear it this fall.
8. Highland triangle shawl – made with black silky wool. Not much progress on this lately as it requires concentration and a good light.
9. Cozy – made with KnitPicks memories sock yarn in the Easter color way. I am on the second all of yarn.
10. Missy lace scarf – on the body and I think on the second pattern repeat.
11. Baby blanket – definitely on the back burner.
12. Fluffy neck ring on the round loom thingy – doesn’t grow much cause I would rather use needles, but this yarn does not want to cooperate with needles so it went on the loom thingy.
13. Camo hat about to be frogged since it came off of the needles in my bag.
14. Bulky variegated shawl – finally found the yarn and need to get back at it. Will go very quick.
No longer WIPs:
Dead peacock scarf – finished…
Missy lace shawl – frogged.
LSSK birthday KAL star – made with DMC Senso cotton yarn. Finished
Fuzzy scarf on size 35 needles - finished.