Tuesday, November 15, 2005

today

HowdyHowdy. I finally have a minute to type a line or two. Work and life have gotten in the way of knitting today. Over the weekend, Chevy (our Maine Coon mix cat that weighs 16 lbs) starting acting strange and going potty in odd places. We knew that he had a problem before with this stuff, so I got the rare joy of taking him to the vet today. He will be fine, but has a UTI. Too many $$$ later, he is fixed up and may have to be on a special diet forever. I am very thankful that he is going to be fine. My counterpart is not here today, so that meant the team lead had to answer calls while I took Chevy to the vet. Ah well, it is good for him to have to do that once in a while, helps him know what we really do.

I think I have 10 projects OTN and one in the midst of felting (it is not coming out the way I thought it would) that I should finish as much as I can sometime this week (if I ever can quit having to wash things from Chevy’s problem). My UFO list is as short as it has been since I got back into this a couple of years ago.

Proverbs 16:3 - Roll your works upon the Lord [commit and trust them wholly to Him; He will cause your thoughts to become agreeable to His will, and] so shall your plans be established and succeed.

No comments: