Thursday, November 17, 2005

WIP Update

Good afternoon. The scarf/stole thingy is finished. Even the fringe is done. I plan to start a dog sweater in the round for Sterling. Hopefully I can cast on for it tonight. If I do not work on that, I will probably work on the raglan sleeve chunky sweater that I am almost finished with. I want to wear it this weekend, so I need to get with the program. That puts me back at only 10 WIP.

WIP: Fuzzy mindless scarf – very boring, hard to make myself work on.
Sweater from bulky yarn – halfway thru the yoke
Lace table cloth – may frog and start again with better yarn.
Socks – finished
Purse for felting – finished
Wool shawl – it is now cool enough to drag this bulky thing out and work on it.
Baby blanket (has been WIP for 5+ years)
Baby sweater (only needs seaming and buttons)
Striped sweater – do not like the way it is coming out.
Double knitting experiment – do not know where the chart is.
Scarf/stole thingy – finished
Shell lace bookmark – just started.
As of Nov 17, 2005

It is 56 degrees here today, was 35 this morning. At least today, there is hardly any wind. That makes it better.

It looks like Thanksgiving will be just DH and myself. We just bought a big screen TV (52” screen) so watching football will probably be the order of the day. I will figure out the menu this weekend when I go to the store.

Psalm 34:1-8 I will praise the Lord at all times. I will constantly speak his praises. I will boast only in the Lord; let all who are discouraged take heart. Come, let us tell of the Lord’s greatness; let us exalt his name together. I prayed to the Lord, and he answered me, freeing me from all my fears. Those who look to him for help will be radiant with joy; no shadow of shame will darken their faces. I cried out to the Lord in my suffering, and he heard me. He set me free from all my fears. For the angel of the Lord guards all who fear him, and he rescues them. Taste and see that the Lord is good. Oh, the joys of those who trust in him!

No comments: