Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Weekend

weekendI actually had a little bit of knitting time over the weekend. Saturday I did a marathon house cleaning session as there were supposed to be people coming over that evening. We ended up having the house to ourselves and all of the cookies I baked for just us, so it was not all bad. I was able to sit for a while once all that was done and knit a whole pattern rep on the mini weavers shawl. The first ball was only about 2/3rds there and I am now well into the second ball of yarn. I am beginning to think that I will be wanting a fourth ball in order to make it long enough. Yesterday instead of doing more on the weavers shawl, I started a new project. I started crocheting the v shaped shawl that I got the pattern for at the knit-out. It is all doubles so is going fast. I am using a ball of worsted weight wool-ease I got on clearance at hobby lobby.

No comments: