Tuesday, January 10, 2006

WIP Story

knitting and other odd thoughts Yesterday was a red letter day as far as knitting. At lunch time, I unexpectedly had to take the afternoon off. So after getting home, I sat and knitted all of the afternoon. And I have 3 FO to report. I had been crocheting a cat bed out of the yarn that was supposed to be hats, but stretched and fuzzed something awful when I washed it - I finished that. I have a baby sweater that has been a WIP for over 20 years; I finished the actual knitting about 2 years ago, but had never put it together. I put it together yesterday. I also have a baby blanket that I started about 15 years ago that I finished up yesterday. I even did a few rows on my bulky wool shawl that I have been working on for at least 2 years. All non frustrating stuff that can be done quietly and without much active thought.

No comments: