Tuesday, May 30, 2006

The Lace Race is ON!!!

The Lace Race is ON!!!And the lace race is on….. We started tonight with much caution. We did not want to redo the mistakes of the past. Silky Wool was a little reluctant saying “I’ve been down this path before”, stitch markers and lifelines rushed in and made their presence felt. The first 30 rows are done, each one a little longer than the one before. Highland Triangle Shawl (HTS from now on) began to unfold it’s mysteries as the row counter clicked. HTS is beginning to take shape. What will tomorrow hold?

1 comment:

Amber said...

I am working on this shawl too!

I just finally completed the first...48 rows, and of course I made a mistake on the last row. I want to ignore it and keep going, but honestly, I have no idea what I am supposed to do with the repeat boxes on the repeats!