Friday, September 09, 2005

Today and Tomorrow

I finished the center part of the bookmark yesterday and did the first pattern rep on one of the ends. I should finish it today. I want to be able to take it with me to show off tomorrow at the knit out. I will be knitting on the black garter shawl for my SIL while I am there. If I actually get knitting done, instead of talking, I should be close to done with it tomorrow. I should have plenty of knitting time this weekend as my DH has decided to take a class all weekend so he can become a marksmanship instructor.

I brushed all three pets last night. There was a lot of hair flying around from that. It almost makes me want to take up spinning so I could make yarn out of it.

I do not like to do the s1 k1 psso so I generally substitute a SSK for it. This decrease leans the same way and I find it easier and less confusing. Now if I could only do that for the double decreases.

Proverbs 27:1 - Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring forth.
Matthew 6:34 - Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
Luke 12:28 - If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today, and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, how much more will he clothe you, O you of little faith!

No comments: