Thursday, October 20, 2005

finished stuff with pictures




I have the pictures of the SIL shawl. It is just a simple triangle shawl. Of course Sterling had to get his nose in the picture. Speaking of Sterling. I have attached a picture of him in his coat. He had been out in the snow for a while when this was taken. I think I need to make him one that covers his legs since he gets so much stuff on them. And yes, this picture was taken in Texas. The final picture is the purse I made from landscapes yarn, you know the stuff they say will felt but does not.














Isaiah 46:3-4 I created you and have cared for you since before you were born. I will be your God throughout your lifetime--until your hair is white with age. I made you, and I will care for you. I will carry you along and save you.

No comments: