Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Only 10 WIP!!

Good morning. Now that the contest entry is done, (go to http://lonestarstateknitters.homestead.com/DesignContest.html to vote), I am not sure what to knit on. Speaking of WIP list, with the frogging session I had a while back and the FOs, it is now down to 10!!! I think at the highest earlier this year it was at 19. I want to start my poncho – worked from the top down, cable down the front, wool-ease thick and quick. I am making the needles for the neckline as I could not find size 11 or 13 DPN. DH has been a real help with this. They are ready for the finish coatings. If I finish my sock, then I can start the poncho with a clear conscience. And then there is that new lace bookmark (would be a good Christmas present) and it goes on from there. Sounds like the WIP list may be growing again if I let it. I started the decreases for the toe on my sock. I should finish it today, providing I get the chance to work on it. When that gets done, it will mean that my only portable project is the mindless fuzzy scarf.

It is cold here. At work, I have arrived to frost on the ground both yesterday and today. I have not noticed it at home yet.

Sterling has gained a new nick name this week – Hairy Houdini. He has found at least 2 ways to get out of the yard and it only takes him about 1 minute to flee. At least there is 10 acres before he gets to someone else’s yard. Looks like we will be having a fence fixing session this week.

Isaiah 50:7 Because the Sovereign Lord helps me, I will not be dismayed. Therefore, I have set my face like a stone, determined to do his will. And I know that I will triumph.

No comments: