Monday, August 01, 2005

Convention Time!!

Convention Time

I did get a little knitting time this weekend. I finished my first newborn/preemie hat for the charity craft week and started on the second. I am using a very simple pattern from the lion brand site and Plymouth Dreambaby yarn left over from one the hats for my dad. The yarn is very, very soft and looks like it will go a long way on these tiny hats.

Convention is here! I hope to go every night and will be there all day on Thursday. Check it out at http://bvovtv.org/ch2.php or http://www.kcm.org and click on watch. I will write more about this thru the week.

Jeremiah 33:10-11 Yet in the towns of Judah and the streets of Jerusalem that are deserted, inhabited by neither men nor animals, there will be heard once more the sounds of joy and gladness, the voices of bride and bridegroom, and the voices of those who bring thank offerings to the house of the Lord, saying, "Give thanks to the Lord Almighty, for the Lord is good; His love endures forever." For I will restore the fortunes of the land as they were before,' says the Lord.

No comments: