Tuesday, August 02, 2005

prosperous thoughts

prosperous thoughts

Last night, we discovered we have a problem with POLECAT!!! Yuck! I got home at about 11:00 and saw a figure with a flashlight and a shotgun roaming around the front of the house. When I got out of the car, I smelled it quite strongly. The smell of it woke me up this morning too. I hope the dogs can stay clear of the thing. I would hate to make them spend the night in the garage.

Let’s see, what else…..oh knitting, what this post is supposed to be about. All I have to report is a few rows on preemie hat #2.

Convention is going great. We are studying true prosperity. It is truly stirring up my memory of things I have heard. My desire is to grow in the Word this week.

True prosperity: “The God given ability to use His supernatural power to meet any need in life overwhelmingly” -- Kenneth Copeland.

John 10:10 a few different ways.
- I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.
- I came so they can have real and eternal life, more and better life than they ever dreamed of.
- I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows).

No comments: